Featuring earthy matcha and sweet maple syrup, this iced latte is the perfect cold drink for hot days. This recipe not only super easy to make, but also vegan and refined sugar-free!
Each of the ingredients in this recipe compliment each other well and help elevate the matcha flavor. Although there’s only 5 ingredients used in this recipe, they come together and make a delicious (and highly addicting) matcha latte! I’ve always used these same ingredients and this exact recipe to make my matcha lattes!
- Matcha Powder: adds that classic earthy, slightly bitter, and slightly sweet matcha flavor to the latte
- Maple Syrup: adds the perfect amount of sweetness and gives the latte hints of vanilla and a subtle maple flavor
- Almond Milk: makes the latte creamy and adds more vanilla flavor (when using vanilla almond milk, which I highly recommend!)
If you are a matcha fanatic and make matcha lattes almost every day (which I am guilty of), I strongly recommend investing in these extra tools! I guarantee that these things will help make your matcha latte making experience easier and more enjoyable.
- Handheld Frother: blends ingredients together well, gets rid of any matcha clumps, and adds foam to latte (a lot more cost efficient and simple tool to use than a matcha whisk/brush)
- Glass: allows you to see the beautiful matcha latte you made and is fun to drink out of!!
- Metal Straw: can be used as a stirrer and straw and is reusable, collapsable, and portable!