These dog-friendly treats only require 3 ingredients and are super simple to make! Made with salty peanut butter and sweet bananas, these dog biscuits will definitely impress your furry friend! (This recipe has been taste tested and approved by a dog!)
The three ingredients in these dog biscuits are wholesome, healthy, and nutrient-rich! Making this recipe for your dog will not only make them happy, but also provide them with many nutrients!
- Oat Flour: high in fiber and antioxidants
- Banana: great source of potassium, vitamin B6, and fiber. Also adds sweetness and helps bind ingredients together.
- Peanut Butter: high in healthy fats, protein, and magnesium. Also adds a delicious peanut butter flavor and the perfect amount of saltiness!
Although there are only 3 ingredients in this recipe, you can still substitute some of them if you don’t have all of them on hand or if you want to change up the flavors!
- Peanut Butter: almond butter, sunflower seed butter, or pumpkin seed butter
- Bananas: applesauce (sub 1 mashed banana with 1/3 cup applesauce) or pumpkin puree (sub 1 mashed banana with 1/3 cup pumpkin puree)